You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch V02 Max

The Health app gives me very different results for similar workouts and often conflicting results for the VO2 Max. For example, on the same exact hike today that a hiked faster and with lower average BPM to a hike 8 days ago, my VO2 went from 50 to 44. I have cleaned the back, repaired the watch and it continues to give me scatter shot results. Is there a fix or will it be addressed in the new system update and/or hardware this fall. Thanks

Apple Watch Sport

Posted on Jul 14, 2020 7:32 PM

1 reply

Jul 18, 2020 10:14 AM in response to ES Bob

Hi ES Bob,

We understand your Apple Watch is providing varying results for VO2 Max.

We would recommend reviewing this article: Get the most accurate measurements using your Apple Watch.

If the issue persists, we would recommend unpairing and re-pairing your Apple Watch. You can learn how to do so here: Unpair and erase your Apple Watch and Set up and pair Apple Watch with iPhone.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Cheers!

Apple Watch V02 Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.