You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Removing expired or canceled subscriptions from list

Is there any way I can remove the expired subscriptions from the list. I don’t want to see them in my subscriptions list. It’s so weird if I can’t do it. Thanks

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 16, 2020 4:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2020 5:29 AM

Hi amu_21, My understanding is that you cannot remove (or even hide) expired subscriptions from the list; that they disappear of their own accord after a year from the date of purchase. (There have been several posts on here discussing this and they all seem to reach this conclusion. I agree with you; it seems odd, and odder still that it hasn't been addressed along the way. Apple has a support guide, View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support; but this does not touch on the subject of deleting (or even hiding) cancelled subscriptions.

If you want, you can submit your request to Apple directly, using this link, though I suspect that people have been doing that for some time and the issue remains (although persistence over time definitely has its benefits): Product Feedback - Apple

Sorry I've not got more to offer on this, but it is what it is.

Best,

-- JDee

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 16, 2020 5:29 AM in response to amu_21

Hi amu_21, My understanding is that you cannot remove (or even hide) expired subscriptions from the list; that they disappear of their own accord after a year from the date of purchase. (There have been several posts on here discussing this and they all seem to reach this conclusion. I agree with you; it seems odd, and odder still that it hasn't been addressed along the way. Apple has a support guide, View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support; but this does not touch on the subject of deleting (or even hiding) cancelled subscriptions.

If you want, you can submit your request to Apple directly, using this link, though I suspect that people have been doing that for some time and the issue remains (although persistence over time definitely has its benefits): Product Feedback - Apple

Sorry I've not got more to offer on this, but it is what it is.

Best,

-- JDee

Removing expired or canceled subscriptions from list

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.