You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud notes not showing after restoring backup to my iphone

So I restored a backup to my iPhone 6s that was done sometime last year. When I open it now everything on iCloud seems to be up to date except my notes. It only shows iCloud notes from before when the backup took place. My iCloud settings say that notes are on and if I go on to iCloud.com I can see all my notes that I’ve written recently. Please help me it would really be appreciated

iPhone 6s

Posted on Jul 16, 2020 8:42 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2020 3:27 PM

If you were storing your notes in iCloud, then it's not considered part of a backup as the notes are already in iCloud. This is what iCloud backs up - What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support. If you are only seeing some of your notes and not all, are you certain that you had enough iCloud storage in place?

1 reply

icloud notes not showing after restoring backup to my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.