You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing purchased songs from iTunes

Hi, recently I have been using Music and I found out that some of my purchased songs were missing from the album list, I have tried deleted all local documents and downloaded them again, but the files still didn't appear. When I went back to the album and songs that I have purchased from iTunes, it showed that I have purchased but still I couldn't play the whole song (like a one minute trial listening same as usual); also I have been to App Store to check whether I have hidden any songs from the macbook, but I didn't. Is there a way that I can recover the songs back? Thanks!!!

(Pic 1: the albums and songs that I have purchased)

(Pic 2: The 11th and 13th songs were being purchased but didn't show up in my album list)

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jul 17, 2020 3:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2020 5:19 AM

See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support and Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support.

Note that the store will show the price for tracks you haven't purchased or Album Only for tracks that require they are bought as part of an album purchase, and either Play (unhidden) or Purchased (hidden) for those that you have bought. Check again for hidden purchases.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 17, 2020 5:19 AM in response to d0ma1d

See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support and Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support.

Note that the store will show the price for tracks you haven't purchased or Album Only for tracks that require they are bought as part of an album purchase, and either Play (unhidden) or Purchased (hidden) for those that you have bought. Check again for hidden purchases.

tt2

Missing purchased songs from iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.