You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I bring my Mac desk top keyboard in for a repair in Marrero, Louisiana?

Where can I bring in my keyboard to repair a stuck key?

Posted on Jul 17, 2020 10:01 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2020 1:35 PM

Hi, terrin49. Let me try to help you with that.

Unfortunately, due to the whole COVID thing, Apple stores or AASP's (apple Authorized Service Providers) may or may not be open. And due to social distancing rules, and the previously mentioned COVID thing, you are allowed to enter your local Apple Store or AASP. But only a few people are allowed in at a time, and you have to check in with people beforehand. Only if it's absolutely necessary will you be allowed into the store. According to Apple, the closest Apple Store to you would be Apple Lakeside Shopping Center in Metairie, LA which is temporary closed. So, that leaves either mail in service, or finding an AASP close by to you. There's Nortech in Hammond, LA, and MacCentric in Shreveport LA but I don't know Louisiana at all, so can't say how far that would be. Your best bet now would be to call Apple Support at their 1-800 number and arrange for mail in service for your keyboard.

here's the web page on Apple Support and repair (link)

https://support.apple.com/

You'd have to go there from apple.com and make sure your country is set to USA, and english and not Canada, like mine is.

otherwise you won't find any apple authorized service providers anywhere near you. I think it uses geo-location, or it figures out where you're at so it can get you to where you need to be, I hope....

good luck to you

john b

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 17, 2020 1:35 PM in response to terrin49

Hi, terrin49. Let me try to help you with that.

Unfortunately, due to the whole COVID thing, Apple stores or AASP's (apple Authorized Service Providers) may or may not be open. And due to social distancing rules, and the previously mentioned COVID thing, you are allowed to enter your local Apple Store or AASP. But only a few people are allowed in at a time, and you have to check in with people beforehand. Only if it's absolutely necessary will you be allowed into the store. According to Apple, the closest Apple Store to you would be Apple Lakeside Shopping Center in Metairie, LA which is temporary closed. So, that leaves either mail in service, or finding an AASP close by to you. There's Nortech in Hammond, LA, and MacCentric in Shreveport LA but I don't know Louisiana at all, so can't say how far that would be. Your best bet now would be to call Apple Support at their 1-800 number and arrange for mail in service for your keyboard.

here's the web page on Apple Support and repair (link)

https://support.apple.com/

You'd have to go there from apple.com and make sure your country is set to USA, and english and not Canada, like mine is.

otherwise you won't find any apple authorized service providers anywhere near you. I think it uses geo-location, or it figures out where you're at so it can get you to where you need to be, I hope....

good luck to you

john b

Where can I bring my Mac desk top keyboard in for a repair in Marrero, Louisiana?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.