You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have the iphone 11pro. The power cable that came with it does not fit a standard usb port. Is there an adapter that connects the power cable to a standard usb port?

I have the iphone 11pro. The power cable that came with it does not fit a standard usb port. Is there an adapter that connects the power cable to a standard usb port?

Posted on Jul 18, 2020 7:14 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2020 9:01 AM

You get the following in a box -

• iPhone with iOS 13
  • EarPods with Lightning Connector
  • USB‑C to Lightning Cable
  • 18W USB‑C Power Adapter
  • Documentation

I would recommend using the plug and cable that come with it, or buy a USB A to lightning cable to replace the one that comes in the box, would be better than an adapter

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 18, 2020 9:01 AM in response to Lzdavenpo

You get the following in a box -

• iPhone with iOS 13
  • EarPods with Lightning Connector
  • USB‑C to Lightning Cable
  • 18W USB‑C Power Adapter
  • Documentation

I would recommend using the plug and cable that come with it, or buy a USB A to lightning cable to replace the one that comes in the box, would be better than an adapter

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.