You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to change delivery to in store pick up?

I ordered the ipad pro 2020 when it was out of stock and the estimated delivery time was about a month to a month and a half away. However, when I checked it today, I saw it was available and no longer out of stock. I was just wondering if it is possible to pick it up in store instead without cancelling my order (as a part of my order already came) or whether the date of my ipad arrival will change as a result of the re-stocking of the ipads in the stores? It might sound pretty impatient, but I was just wondering about the possibility of it.

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Jul 18, 2020 8:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2020 10:57 PM

If you don’t cancel the order, there is not a way to change it to pick up in store. The only option you have is to cancel the order, and then go and pick one up. Once it’s set for delivery and there is an address that it is to be sent to, the only thing you can do is wait for it to be delivered.

4 replies

Is it possible to change delivery to in store pick up?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.