You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printers for MacBook Pro 2020

Can I have any suggestions for printers, including air printers, for the new MacBook Pro 13" 2020.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jul 18, 2020 9:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2020 10:39 AM

Personally, I am an Anti-Inkjet fascist.

I refuse to own any device that, if not used for a few weeks, needs to have its ink supply completely replaced and still may not function properly.

Except for the Imagewriter II I still use for check printing, Our home has only Laser Printers, one "business-graphics" quality color (can print photos in a pinch, but not great for that) and one black-and white. Ours are all older, so they do not match any current models.

Just wanted to add a different perspective.

7 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 19, 2020 10:39 AM in response to Lozza17

I refuse to own any device that, if not used for a few weeks, needs to have its ink supply completely replaced and still may not function properly.

Except for the Imagewriter II I still use for check printing, Our home has only Laser Printers, one "business-graphics" quality color (can print photos in a pinch, but not great for that) and one black-and white. Ours are all older, so they do not match any current models.

Just wanted to add a different perspective.

Jul 19, 2020 12:53 PM in response to Lozza17

Choose from among any of these 6027 printers and multifunction devices: About AirPrint - Apple Support.

If the printer's specifications do not explicitly state that it is AirPrint-compatible, do not buy it.

Grant Bennet-Alder wrote:

👍

I also despise inkjet printers, but I despise Brother inkjet printers the least. They will consume ink whether you use them or not, but at least they'll work when you need them to work.

Printers for MacBook Pro 2020

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.