You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Match Does Not Work

I'm curios to know if anyone with a decent size music library (100 or more artists, 200-300 albums of music) has gotten Match to work. I gave it two weeks and tried every thing possible to get it to work but it simply failed. More than 50% of my music was never properly matched and made available on my phone. What has been your expereince?

Posted on Jul 20, 2020 11:47 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2020 8:38 AM

Works for me. I have about 10,000 tracks that are either matched or uploaded. See Identify cloud status icons in your music library on your Mac or PC - Apple Support to see if you can identify any issues with your content. You might need to use File > Library > Update iCloud Library if the uploads stalled for some reason and haven't resumed automatically.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 21, 2020 8:38 AM in response to JoshuaONE

Works for me. I have about 10,000 tracks that are either matched or uploaded. See Identify cloud status icons in your music library on your Mac or PC - Apple Support to see if you can identify any issues with your content. You might need to use File > Library > Update iCloud Library if the uploads stalled for some reason and haven't resumed automatically.

tt2

iTunes Match Does Not Work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.