You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you report a user that continues to access your appleid-Fraud

I am having a issue with unauthorized use of my appleid to put fraudulent information or stuff my personal appleid? Can I press charges or have this investigated?

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 20, 2020 5:14 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2020 5:41 PM

You might want to consider changing your password and making sure it is a strong one. You can also add 2 Factor Authentication to your account for more security. If the attempts continue, you might want to consider a name change.

Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID has been compromised.      

Security and your Apple ID.      

Apple ID Password Change.     

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change.        

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support    I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Apple ID -Two-factor authentication          

Two Factor Authentification availability.     

Apple ID - Using app-specific passwords.     

Apple ID - Two Step Verifications FAQ    

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 20, 2020 5:41 PM in response to tameka96

You might want to consider changing your password and making sure it is a strong one. You can also add 2 Factor Authentication to your account for more security. If the attempts continue, you might want to consider a name change.

Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID has been compromised.      

Security and your Apple ID.      

Apple ID Password Change.     

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change.        

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support    I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Apple ID -Two-factor authentication          

Two Factor Authentification availability.     

Apple ID - Using app-specific passwords.     

Apple ID - Two Step Verifications FAQ    

Jul 20, 2020 6:11 PM in response to tameka96

You are welcome. You might want to contact Apple ID Support to see if they have any other suggestions to increase your account security.

See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.  

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.    

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.   (Link doesn’t always load)  

Get Support          Work through the screens to get a chat option. You may have to pick a slightly different problem.

Apple Support schedule phone call

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.          People have posted it may take an hour or more to get a response.

Jul 20, 2020 5:50 PM in response to Eric Root

Thanks. This is the second time I have changed my appleid. I use two factor and have device security with my carrier. I also did not share or give my appleid to anyone in my household or otherwise so it appears to be a Persistent hacker by a fraudulent person that can not stop stalking or understand “No”.

Thanks

Tameka

How do you report a user that continues to access your appleid-Fraud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.