You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unknown charges on bank statement not showing in purchase history

I am being charged for something that does not show up in my purchase history or subscriptions. The support web page is not working and shows an error message. Also, the charge shows on my banking account but again, does not show up on my purchase history through apple so that I can dispute online. How do I contact Apple by phone to dispute this charge?

Posted on Jul 21, 2020 7:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2020 8:10 AM

The support web page is not working and shows an error message.

Which support page?

This one works for me:

If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Have you contacted your bank? They may have a better way than trying to reach a tech company by phone when so many are working from home and having to call for support.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 21, 2020 8:10 AM in response to kecraig124

The support web page is not working and shows an error message.

Which support page?

This one works for me:

If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Have you contacted your bank? They may have a better way than trying to reach a tech company by phone when so many are working from home and having to call for support.

Jul 22, 2020 8:42 AM in response to Allan Jones

The same happened with me on July 16, 2020. Since I could not disable my watch, online repair page would not let me complete the request - the watch repair was $199+ tax and the charge came up on my debit card THREE times. I was chatting and on the phone with several folks at Apple and they had no record of the charges (and of course since I had no repair # - they couldn't trace it) I had to finally cancel my card! Thankfully the bank returned the funds (over $650).

Unknown charges on bank statement not showing in purchase history

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.