You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing Documents Folders

I have three Mac computers and I am saving the Documents Folders to iCloud. As a result, each machine can see all of the Documents Folders in Finder.

Is it possible to have one Mac that does not show the 2 other Mac's Documents Folders in Finder? I would like to remove them.

Posted on Jul 21, 2020 9:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2020 8:17 PM

Syncing of three Macs is active you don't need to uncheck the box of desktop and documents , rather in the desired Mac open finder in iCloud section > Documents , right click on the document and remove from side bar the folder will be also invisible , you don't need to delete the folder .

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 21, 2020 8:17 PM in response to Chris Tsuchimoto

Syncing of three Macs is active you don't need to uncheck the box of desktop and documents , rather in the desired Mac open finder in iCloud section > Documents , right click on the document and remove from side bar the folder will be also invisible , you don't need to delete the folder .

Syncing Documents Folders

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.