You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MY CONTACTS DID NOT TRANSFER TO MY NEW PHONE

I put my sims card in the new phone and I can't use the old phone to get my contacts. How I get my contacts transferred to the new phone?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 21, 2020 12:51 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2020 12:57 PM

Welcome to Apple Support Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that, you are having an issue with missing contacts on your new iPhone.

I presume you backed up your phone and set it up with an iCloud backup?

I will be glad to help you, please have a look and follow the steps on the link below and we can hopefully get your contacts back.

Get help using iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 21, 2020 12:57 PM in response to taurean144

Welcome to Apple Support Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that, you are having an issue with missing contacts on your new iPhone.

I presume you backed up your phone and set it up with an iCloud backup?

I will be glad to help you, please have a look and follow the steps on the link below and we can hopefully get your contacts back.

Get help using iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders

MY CONTACTS DID NOT TRANSFER TO MY NEW PHONE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.