You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facebook doesn't work on MacBook Air

This week I noticed that FB doesn't work on my MacBook Air on Chrome browser, I moved to Safari and it would not even load there. First I thought there are some kind of updates I haven't been following up, but all is done, does anyone else face the same problem. I do business page through laptop it is easier to communicate with clients, but it is not working at the moment. Iphone FB works fine.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jul 22, 2020 1:09 AM

1 reply

Jul 25, 2020 11:11 AM in response to inita36

Hello inita36,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

It appears that you are having an issue with Facebook working on your MacBook Air, both in Chrome and Safari. With it happening on two different browsers, it would seem to be an issue with Facebook. To that end, take a look at this thread on the Facebook support site on the subject:

https://www.facebook.com/help/community/question/?id=983222371811146

Best regards.

Facebook doesn't work on MacBook Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.