You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CHANGING REGION/COUNTRY ON APPLE ID/IPHONE 11

Hi,

Ive been trying to change my region on my iphone 11 since the last 3 days but havent been successful. I have gone through the support community questions and tried changing my region by going to Settings< iTunes & App Store<View Apple ID as described but somehow i keep getting a blank screen over and over. Is there a way out of this or any other way i can just change my region/country of registration for my apple id/iphone 11, Thank you

Posted on Jul 22, 2020 8:05 AM

2 replies

Jul 22, 2020 8:25 AM in response to jyotiAbhi

You need a zero account balance and you need to cancel all your subscriptions. If you have cancelled all subscriptions, but some haven’t expired, contact iTunes Support. You need a valid credit card issued by a bank in the country the store is in and you need a billing address in that country. If you have an account balance, either buy something more expensive and pay the balance with a credit card or contact iTunes Support and ask them to zero balance your account.

Purchases - View, change, or cancel your subscriptions.        

Purchases - Subscriptions not billed through Apple     

Region - Change your iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store country or region.     

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Support – world wide   

Apple Support schedule phone call     

Some other things you can try. Do you have access to another WiFi network where you can try? That has worked for several people.

Try a restart.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch         

Try a forced restart.

Reset Device.      

If necessary

Hard reset.        

Do a backup and try a factory reset. Then restore from your backup.

Restore to Factory setting.      

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.      

Jul 22, 2020 8:28 AM in response to jyotiAbhi

Your iPhone and Apple ID have independent region settings.

You can change your Apple IDs region from any device that is signed in to the Apple ID, including computer's running iTunes (Mac or PC) if you have one.

Your iPhone's specific region can be changed in Settings->General->Language & Region->Region, but this will not affect your Apple ID's region.

Outside of that, you can try to force close the Settings App if you have not done so, and try to go through the process again.

See here: How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

You can also change your Apple ID region from the Apple ID website: Change your Apple ID country or region at appleid.apple.com - Apple Support

CHANGING REGION/COUNTRY ON APPLE ID/IPHONE 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.