You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud.com Notes sort order

When I go to iCloud.com and look at Notes, the notes are sorted by Date Edited. I want to sort some folders by Title, and some by Date Created. I can do this on the Mac app, and on the iOS apps. But I cannot figure out how to do this on iCloud.com.

Am I missing something? Or is Apple?

iMac Pro

Posted on Jul 23, 2020 10:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2020 2:26 PM

As far as I'm aware the only way to do this is via Mac via the steps below

Sort and pin notes on Mac - Apple Support (I attach for reference, but you already seem to know how to do this)

I know you can pin certain notes to the top on iPhone too but it seems you can't on icloud.com

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 23, 2020 2:26 PM in response to Roger Barre

As far as I'm aware the only way to do this is via Mac via the steps below

Sort and pin notes on Mac - Apple Support (I attach for reference, but you already seem to know how to do this)

I know you can pin certain notes to the top on iPhone too but it seems you can't on icloud.com

iCloud.com Notes sort order

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.