You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a iPhone 6s that is new but when I was setting it up I got the passcode wrong.Now it is disabled.Can I fix it with out a computer

It is my other phone.Im not going to say my old phone.Because it’s new here not made one call on it. How to

get it out of being disabled

Posted on Jul 23, 2020 6:34 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2020 6:37 PM

You will need a computer. See the instructions in If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

including the following:

You need a computer to follow the steps below. If you don't have a computer, borrow one from a friend, or go to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 23, 2020 6:37 PM in response to TedtexterTV

You will need a computer. See the instructions in If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

including the following:

You need a computer to follow the steps below. If you don't have a computer, borrow one from a friend, or go to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider.

I have a iPhone 6s that is new but when I was setting it up I got the passcode wrong.Now it is disabled.Can I fix it with out a computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.