You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Forwarding calls to another iphone

Hi, I am trying to forward phone calls from my iPhone XR to my iPhone 5. Google searches led me to tap “Settings” —> “Phone” —> “Call Forwarding” but I see no Call Forwarding option. I attached a picture of what my menu looks like under “Phone”. Please help, I need to know how to forward calls for business purposes. Thanks!

Posted on Jul 25, 2020 9:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2020 9:35 PM

You are not seeing the Call Forwarding option because your carrier does not allow it to be set directly from your i{hone with a button. This is a carrier controlled feature. Please call them for more information. There is another way to setup call forwarding and that is by using a code before the forward to number. Get this information from your cell service provider as well. Thanks.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 25, 2020 9:35 PM in response to torilou29

You are not seeing the Call Forwarding option because your carrier does not allow it to be set directly from your i{hone with a button. This is a carrier controlled feature. Please call them for more information. There is another way to setup call forwarding and that is by using a code before the forward to number. Get this information from your cell service provider as well. Thanks.

Axel F.

Forwarding calls to another iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.