You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad pro 10.5 looses charge even while plugged in power

Hi. I have a 10.5 Ipad Pro, less than a year. I’m using an Anker Atom PD1 charger with an Anker Powerline + III cable. I noticed times where my Ipad Pro will charge, then even while the Battery Indicator says it’s charging, it’s actually loosing charge. Example from 92%(charging), it will go to 91, then 90, then 89 and so on. There was also an instance where I left it charging at 60%, I went out, and when I returned after an hour, it’s still stuck on 60%. I also tried using an Apple 18watt charger with Apple lightning to usb c cable with similar results. Any one encountered the same issue?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jul 26, 2020 5:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2020 8:10 AM

If you are having charging difficulties, this support page may be helpful:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201569

Otherwise, it may be necessary for your iPad to be examined and tested by a Apple technician at the Genius Bar or your local Apple Store.

Similar questions

1 reply

ipad pro 10.5 looses charge even while plugged in power

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.