You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my alarm goes loud for like 1 second then goes very quiet for the rest of the time, does anyone know why?

my alarm goes loud for like 1 second then goes very quiet for the rest of the time, does anyone know why?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 27, 2020 12:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2020 3:55 PM

Hello _blake69,

We see you have a question regarding the alarm volume becoming quiet on your iPhone, and we'd like to see if we can assist.

If you're using an iPhone X or later, this may be due to Attention Aware features. Learn more here: About Attention Aware features on your iPhone X or iPad Pro

Specifically, you'll want to note the bullet point below:

• "If you're looking at your device, it will lower the volume sound of your alerts."

We hope this helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 29, 2020 3:55 PM in response to _blake69

Hello _blake69,

We see you have a question regarding the alarm volume becoming quiet on your iPhone, and we'd like to see if we can assist.

If you're using an iPhone X or later, this may be due to Attention Aware features. Learn more here: About Attention Aware features on your iPhone X or iPad Pro

Specifically, you'll want to note the bullet point below:

• "If you're looking at your device, it will lower the volume sound of your alerts."

We hope this helps!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.