You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID Country and Card problem

Hello

I live in Azerbaijan and I am an iPhone 7 user. But I'm having a problem about Apple ID country. I choose my country Azerbaijan. But I realized that I do not have access to Spotify, Google Maps and most applications. I couldn't find a lot of songs even on Apple Music. Then I decided to choose the Turkey. After all, everything is nice. But when I write my credit card this time, I get the error that the card does not match the region. If I get a Debit card, will I have the same problem? And is there no other way?

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 28, 2020 3:40 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2020 4:25 PM

The payment method must match the country of the Apple storefront your logging into. Apple stores don’t accept foreign payment. It won’t matter if it is a credit or debit card. If it is not from a Turkish financial institution then it won’t match the region.

1 reply

Apple ID Country and Card problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.