You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stuck on share purchases

When I try to enable sharing purchases with my family I hit share purchases, but nothing happens. Can you please help me fix this glitch? I even tried restarting my phone.

Mac mini, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jul 30, 2020 5:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2020 10:03 AM

Hello Cfly136,

Welcome to the Apple Support Community! We understand you are attempting to enable purchase sharing, but nothing happens. We're sorry this is happening and happy to help! First thing is making sure your Family Sharing settings look okay. A reference for that is below:

If you don't see your family's shared content

Also, you will want to make sure the devices are on the latest software. Directions for that included as well:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you continue to need help let us know!

Thanks

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 3, 2020 10:03 AM in response to Cfly136

Hello Cfly136,

Welcome to the Apple Support Community! We understand you are attempting to enable purchase sharing, but nothing happens. We're sorry this is happening and happy to help! First thing is making sure your Family Sharing settings look okay. A reference for that is below:

If you don't see your family's shared content

Also, you will want to make sure the devices are on the latest software. Directions for that included as well:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you continue to need help let us know!

Thanks

Stuck on share purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.