You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari’s own Reading List feature to save articles

Hi,

I was using MacBook Pro 15-inch, 2017 and recently moved to MacBook Pro 13-inch, 2019, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports. In the last laptop, I used Safari’s own Reading List feature to save articles for later and after all the tabs were closed, I could reopen these articles in Safari browser.

But in this new laptop, I saved many articles for later reading but after closing all the tabs it was over. And it never found me again. Can someone tell me what the problem might be?

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 12:54 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 2:33 AM

Hi Dear,

I want to tell you something, that I also had this kind of problem a few months ago and I also found the solution in plenty of places. And I found out later that your Reading List items should be sync to Safari on every Mac, iPhone, and iPad linked to your iCloud account.

When I synced, my problem was solved. You try it too. I hope your problem will be solved.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 31, 2020 2:33 AM in response to howdy21

Hi Dear,

I want to tell you something, that I also had this kind of problem a few months ago and I also found the solution in plenty of places. And I found out later that your Reading List items should be sync to Safari on every Mac, iPhone, and iPad linked to your iCloud account.

When I synced, my problem was solved. You try it too. I hope your problem will be solved.

Safari’s own Reading List feature to save articles

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.