You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music App

I have re-intalled Mac OS due to major problems. All done and only problem no iTunes library in my Music App. Have full library working on iPad how do I find my library on the iPad and copy to my Mac

iMac 21.5″ 4K, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 7:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2020 9:44 AM

Hello VeryConfused47,

From your post, it sounds like you're having trouble locating your music since reinstalling macOS. Are you an Apple Music subscriber? Was the missing music purchased on the iTunes Store, downloaded from the internet, or imported from CDs?

To redownload past purchases, follow the instructions here: Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books

Hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 3, 2020 9:44 AM in response to VeryConfused47

Hello VeryConfused47,

From your post, it sounds like you're having trouble locating your music since reinstalling macOS. Are you an Apple Music subscriber? Was the missing music purchased on the iTunes Store, downloaded from the internet, or imported from CDs?

To redownload past purchases, follow the instructions here: Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books

Hope this helps.

Music App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.