You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot download Apple Music

Hi, I accidentally clicked on transfer when signing into iTunes and App Store on my iPhone. My husband has a family subscription on Apple Music on his AppleID and thus my music was linked to that AppleID. I mistakably changed my settings and clicked yes to transfer which has resulted in me getting the message: This device cannot be transferred. This device must be linked to your Apple ID to play content saved offline. This device is already linked and cannot be transferred for 90 days. Can you kindly assist me with removing this message.

iPhone 8

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 11:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2020 11:13 AM

Hi NuzzyKaj,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We do understand, and are happy to provide insight to this Apple ID issue you are having. Once you have associate your device with another Apple ID, you will need to wait 90 days before you can change the Apple ID being used. Currently there is no way to bypass this protocol. You can find more details on that here: View and remove your associated devices for purchases

Scroll down to "More about associated devices" for further info.

Feel free to reach back out if you have any questions.

Take care and be safe.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 3, 2020 11:13 AM in response to NuzzyKaj

Hi NuzzyKaj,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We do understand, and are happy to provide insight to this Apple ID issue you are having. Once you have associate your device with another Apple ID, you will need to wait 90 days before you can change the Apple ID being used. Currently there is no way to bypass this protocol. You can find more details on that here: View and remove your associated devices for purchases

Scroll down to "More about associated devices" for further info.

Feel free to reach back out if you have any questions.

Take care and be safe.

Cannot download Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.