You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages blue sheets relegation

Hi, I struggling because in the pages program when I create a document with multiples sheets, sometimes they get all connected (They Come out Blue lighted on the left miniatures), and if I have to cancel one of those page all the pages get selected at the same time.

Do you know what is this function and how the **** I can remove it?

MacBook Pro 15”, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 12:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 1:02 PM

Everything selected in that thumbnail blue box is a member page of a section. You won't be able to just blithely remove a page from a section by deleting it in the thumbnail gallery, it is more onerous than that.

In the View menu, select Show Invisibles. Select the thumbnail page of a section that you want to remove. You should see a long blue line with a miniature document at the right end of it. Double-click it to select, and then backspace to remove that particular page (and thumbnail). Any content in the same section on a subsequent page will flow upwards to fill any available space.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 31, 2020 1:02 PM in response to damiano257

Everything selected in that thumbnail blue box is a member page of a section. You won't be able to just blithely remove a page from a section by deleting it in the thumbnail gallery, it is more onerous than that.

In the View menu, select Show Invisibles. Select the thumbnail page of a section that you want to remove. You should see a long blue line with a miniature document at the right end of it. Double-click it to select, and then backspace to remove that particular page (and thumbnail). Any content in the same section on a subsequent page will flow upwards to fill any available space.

Pages blue sheets relegation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.