You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unrecognized trusted number

Somehow I got locked out of my iCloud and now when I try to login it takes my password but ask me for a trusted number I never put in a trusted number on the account I never had to sign in that way however the last two digits of the trust that number is five for the last two digits of my phone number is 72 and has been for the last six years so I don’t know what number they are talking about but now I can’t receive messages on my phone from people who have iPhones and customer service do not answer the phone what can I do please help

iPhone 8 Plus, 13

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 8:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2020 10:18 AM

contact Apple ID Support for assistance.  See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.  

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.    

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.   (Link doesn’t always load)  

Get Support          Work through the screens to get a chat option. You may have to pick a slightly different problem.

Apple Support schedule phone call

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.          People have posted it may take an hour or more to get a response.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 1, 2020 10:18 AM in response to terrikim

contact Apple ID Support for assistance.  See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.  

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.    

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.   (Link doesn’t always load)  

Get Support          Work through the screens to get a chat option. You may have to pick a slightly different problem.

Apple Support schedule phone call

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.          People have posted it may take an hour or more to get a response.

Unrecognized trusted number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.