You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Audio FaceTime doesn’t exist , but video FaceTime does!

Before 2 days I purchased my brand new iPhone 11 . But unfortunately i faced a serious problem with audio FaceTime option is not available but video FaceTime available as the attach photo.

So what do you suggest me to do with this issue?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 2:27 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2020 2:29 PM

Hi maher-sharifa,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. 

From your post, it looks like you have an issue using FaceTime on your iPhone 11. We want to help. Is your iPhone updated to the most recent version of iOS? Please look at this article that has the steps to take If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Hope that helps. Reach back out with any questions.

Best Wishes!

8 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 4, 2020 2:29 PM in response to maher-sharifa

Hi maher-sharifa,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. 

From your post, it looks like you have an issue using FaceTime on your iPhone 11. We want to help. Is your iPhone updated to the most recent version of iOS? Please look at this article that has the steps to take If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Hope that helps. Reach back out with any questions.

Best Wishes!

Aug 5, 2020 8:06 AM in response to maher-sharifa

Hi maher-sharifa, 

We see that you still have an issue with FaceTime and want to help. Have you used FaceTime in the past? Please know that FaceTime is not available in all regions. Please look at this article that talks about Wireless carrier support and features for iPhone in the United States and Canada - Apple Support.

You can select your region in the top portion of the article. If you do see your region and carrier listed there for FaceTime, is your iPhone updated to iOS 13.6? That would be a good next step. It is always a good idea to have a backup of your iPhone before updating. 

Here’s How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Here’s how to Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support 

Reach out to the community for further help if updating doesn’t help.  

Best Regards!

Audio FaceTime doesn’t exist , but video FaceTime does!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.