You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 7+ is disabled

If I go on Find my iPhone and press erase all data will that reset the whole phone as a new one or will it still be locked NEED HELP ASAP PLEASE!!!!

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 9:05 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 9:26 PM

The device will be erased via Find My app and whole iPhone will be restored to factory settings. One thing to note and that is that the device will still have the Activation Lock on it. When you set up this iPhone again then right after language and country settings, you will face an Activation Lock which you will have to unlock using the Apple ID and Password that the iPhone was associated with.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 2, 2020 9:26 PM in response to IPhone7disabled007

The device will be erased via Find My app and whole iPhone will be restored to factory settings. One thing to note and that is that the device will still have the Activation Lock on it. When you set up this iPhone again then right after language and country settings, you will face an Activation Lock which you will have to unlock using the Apple ID and Password that the iPhone was associated with.

Axel F.

Iphone 7+ is disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.