You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot print

Hello how do you resolve an issue of iPhone X not finding any airprinters. I recently moved, I had no issue at my old home. Now on our new network I cannot find our printer on my iPhone.

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Aug 3, 2020 2:57 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply
7 replies

Aug 3, 2020 3:04 PM in response to Cannotprint

Cannotprint Said:

"Cannot print: Hello how do you resolve an issue of iPhone X not finding any airprinters. I recently moved, I had no issue at my old home. Now on our new network I cannot find our printer on my iPhone."

-------

A Few Questions:

• Are they both on the same network?
  • Have you installed any new software?
  • Can you print to the printer from another device?

Aug 3, 2020 6:48 PM in response to kb1951

I have removed the device and reinstalled. I have restarted the router. I have removed the network from the printer and reconnected. I am able to print from my dell latitude 3570, but none of our apple devices are able to find the printer.

We had no issue in our last home. This issue arose when we moved. I am thinking that there is a connection issue as the router is in the basement and the printer is on the main level.

Aug 3, 2020 6:50 PM in response to TheLittles

Yes they are on the same network.

I uninstalled and installed the printer on my laptop.

Yes I can print from my laptop dell latitude.

I can scan from the printer with the epson iprint app- I manually put in the IP to set this up.

But i am not able to troubleshoot why my ipad, iphone, or my daughter or husbands i phones are not finding the printer to airprint

Aug 3, 2020 7:27 PM in response to Cannotprint

Cannotprint Said:

"Cannot Print: [...]I recently moved[...]But i am not able to troubleshoot why my ipad, iphone, or my daughter or husbands i phones are not finding the printer to airprint"

-------

Contact your ISP:

See if they can assist you with this. Perhaps you need a new modem - one that you would rent from the ISP - also, keep in mind that if you need to have the speed for streaming - and to make optimum use of that, you need a router that can do so.

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device?

So, maybe the router is faulty device. See if you can get this router be replaced by the manufacturer.

Cannot print

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.