You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail

I want to see my emails in Mail but when i open up Mail it tells me to log in using an iCloud, Google, etc., email. I touch the iCloud one because I want to see the iCloud emails I have received. Once I touch it it tells me to login, so I login. Then it says how that email is already added to this iPhone. I know it already is but I want to see the emails. I recently downloaded the Gmail app, I don’t know if that has anything to do with the issue.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 3, 2020 7:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2020 3:30 PM

if you go into settings and then internet accounts on a Mac or passwords and accounts on a iOS device you can select you email and make sure you have mail turned on for that device. if that doesn't work you can chat with a apple employee you may have some setting disables preventing you from seeing your emails.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 4, 2020 3:30 PM in response to sarahnat06

if you go into settings and then internet accounts on a Mac or passwords and accounts on a iOS device you can select you email and make sure you have mail turned on for that device. if that doesn't work you can chat with a apple employee you may have some setting disables preventing you from seeing your emails.

Mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.