You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I sequence photos within a date

Using Photos on my iMac, I want to be able to sequence photos within a given date. These images have been scanned and imported into Photos but I want to sequence their order.

iMac, OS X 10.11

Posted on Aug 4, 2020 10:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2020 12:44 PM

For each photo you can set a custom date with the command "Image > Adjust Date & Time". You Amy want to collect the photos in an album and drag them into order you want. Then use "Image > Adjust Date & Time" to set the dates for each photo into an ascending order.

I am using an Apple Script to batch change the dates of the photos in an album into an ascending order,

see: Script: Batch Change the Date and Time to a Fixed Date

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 4, 2020 12:44 PM in response to TeacherAnn

For each photo you can set a custom date with the command "Image > Adjust Date & Time". You Amy want to collect the photos in an album and drag them into order you want. Then use "Image > Adjust Date & Time" to set the dates for each photo into an ascending order.

I am using an Apple Script to batch change the dates of the photos in an album into an ascending order,

see: Script: Batch Change the Date and Time to a Fixed Date

how can I sequence photos within a date

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.