You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple celebrates 10 years of Apple Pay. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Someone stole online my card from Apple

I need your report someone stole my debit card from App = Apple. I’m showing you my bank account screen I never give to everyone my debit card but if google use to steal my debit card ? But I never add my debit card list on google account

so I decide to delete my account google and I did delete on your Apple my debit card already of wallet because I feel hurt and I did no ordered cash app 14.02 . who did it last night ??? Here screen my proof screen you see and if you will find out and let me know but I call my bank cut debit card for replace different but I can’t let my new debit card in Apple here anymore but only PayPal I trust. I hope you understand . 

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 7, 2020 4:46 AM

4 replies

Aug 7, 2020 4:14 PM in response to askbarnabas

I notice My photo screen blank when I was first posting, anyway. Oh Well Why Did “Cash App” $ 14.02 Took My Bank last night late ? U think Apple no hacker by someone ? Can you explain ? So I went to bank and she found out fraud but I will call dispute and find out who did this? I won’t stop it.

here Copy and paste:

Date:

08/07/2020

Description:

POS Withdrawal (ELN) CASH APP*CAMERON SA CASH APP*CAMERON SA x3176 CA

Withdrawal: $14.02

Someone stole online my card from Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.