You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost notes after deleting old work email account

Hoping someone can help me. I don't know if it's related but I deleted an old work email account (outlook) from my phone. Next day I noticed my notes folder was completely empty. I had well over 30 folders of notes. Is there any way of getting these back? Is it possible they were somehow connected with the outlook email account? That's not how I used them or set intentionally set it up.

Thank you in advance

iPhone X

Posted on Aug 7, 2020 7:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2020 10:06 AM

Add the old account back, or sign into the old account in a browser and see if you can find them. Unless this is a coincidence you may well have inadvertently set it up like that.

The next option is temporarily check Notes 'on' for each remaining account and see if they appear

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 7, 2020 10:06 AM in response to Stumped_0000

Add the old account back, or sign into the old account in a browser and see if you can find them. Unless this is a coincidence you may well have inadvertently set it up like that.

The next option is temporarily check Notes 'on' for each remaining account and see if they appear

Lost notes after deleting old work email account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.