You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods low sound

Hi, my Airpods is producing a very low sound that I can barely hear it when I'm connected to the Android however when I'm connected to the iPhone there is no volume issues. This happens after my Airpods firmware version is updated to the latest. I've done a lot of reset, unpair and pair again it just won't done anything. Does anyone know how to fix this issues.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 8, 2020 7:38 PM

1 reply

Aug 11, 2020 10:30 AM in response to Joshualee309

Hey Joshualee309,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! We understand you're experiencing an audio issue with your AirPods. We definitely want to make sure those are working as expected for you, and we're happy to help.

Sounds like you've already done a lot of great troubleshooting, so awesome job there. We do want to make sure you've used the steps to reset your AirPods found here: Reset your AirPods

If those are the steps you used, and this issue is only happening with your Android device, reach out to Android support for further assistance.

Thanks again, and have a great day!

AirPods low sound

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.