You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to backup so I can have more space on my phone

I need help on backup to iCloud so as to get space

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 9, 2020 6:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2020 6:56 AM

if you check your iPhone storage.. what is taking up the majority of your storage space?

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If Photos is taking up a bunch of space, you can turn on iCloud Photos and save space by using the Optimize Storage option

Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

Or you can transfer your photos to a computer and then remove them from your phone

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 9, 2020 6:56 AM in response to adesuwa129

if you check your iPhone storage.. what is taking up the majority of your storage space?

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If Photos is taking up a bunch of space, you can turn on iCloud Photos and save space by using the Optimize Storage option

Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

Or you can transfer your photos to a computer and then remove them from your phone

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

How to backup so I can have more space on my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.