You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 how to factory reset

I recently bought a brand new iPhone 11 through T-Mobile for my step daughter. Long story short she moved out and I am going to let my niece take over the billing for the phone. My step daughter left it where I can’t access it and I don’t know how to factory reset it. T-Mobile said they couldn’t do it that I had to contact Apple Support for it.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 10, 2020 5:08 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 4:35 PM

If your step daughter already setup the iPhone under her Apple ID, see below.

Your step daughter need to do this => What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If she refuses and you have the iPhone receipt, use Contact Support link at the top right of this page.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 12, 2020 4:35 PM in response to iPhonehelpmeplz

If your step daughter already setup the iPhone under her Apple ID, see below.

Your step daughter need to do this => What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If she refuses and you have the iPhone receipt, use Contact Support link at the top right of this page.

iPhone 11 how to factory reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.