You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t hear calls or notifications

My ringer volume is all the way up but no sound. I can’t hear any calls or notifications that I’m receiving. Can you help me please?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 10, 2020 10:09 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2020 10:20 PM

Here is How to put your iPhone on vibrate, ring, or silent mode - Apple Support

I also suggest you perform a manual reboot on your phone. Sometimes it just needs a forceful jolt back to it's original functionality. No worries, this will not remove/delete any data.

On an iPhone 7/plus or newer, press the volume down and power buttons simultaneously until the apple logo appears.

On an iPhone 6s/plus or older, press the volume down and home buttons simultaneously until the apple logo appears.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 10, 2020 10:20 PM in response to Yewels

Here is How to put your iPhone on vibrate, ring, or silent mode - Apple Support

I also suggest you perform a manual reboot on your phone. Sometimes it just needs a forceful jolt back to it's original functionality. No worries, this will not remove/delete any data.

On an iPhone 7/plus or newer, press the volume down and power buttons simultaneously until the apple logo appears.

On an iPhone 6s/plus or older, press the volume down and home buttons simultaneously until the apple logo appears.

Can’t hear calls or notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.