You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transactions (probably fraudulent) made on my credit card

Hi... Early today when i was asleep, 2 transactions worth exactly AED. 32.99 were billed to my credit card. And a third transaction worth the same amount was denied. Could you please tell me what these were for? As i do not remember buying anything from Apple at this time or subscribing for any services.

I believe these were fraudulent transactions and needs to be reported to you as well as my bank. I just want to hear from you before i take any further steps.The date and time of the transactions are 11/08/2020 at 06.20 am and 06.21 am. Please revert back as soon as you can

Posted on Aug 11, 2020 1:04 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2020 5:16 AM

Whining,

Yes, it sounds like fraudulent activity. Note that this is a user forum and we cannot access your account information. To address the situation, follow the steps in here:

If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

Transactions (probably fraudulent) made on my credit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.