You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes purchased history is not complete

I'm trying to re-download all my itunes purchases in mp3. I have my Apple ID, am a PC user. I can view all my purchases to some extent, through different screens in itunes but there doesn't seem to be an option to download my music.

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 1:28 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 5:34 PM

Apple sold DRM protected music up until about 2009, perhaps a bit later in some regions. If you have content in 128k Protected AAC format you can burn it to audio CD and rip back for a small loss of quality. Alternatively you can use a subscription to iTunes Match to upgrade these tracks to Matched 256k DRM-free versions. Apple Music content can only be used within Apple's ecosystem.

tt2

8 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 12, 2020 5:34 PM in response to Ihavejustonequestionplease

Apple sold DRM protected music up until about 2009, perhaps a bit later in some regions. If you have content in 128k Protected AAC format you can burn it to audio CD and rip back for a small loss of quality. Alternatively you can use a subscription to iTunes Match to upgrade these tracks to Matched 256k DRM-free versions. Apple Music content can only be used within Apple's ecosystem.

tt2

Itunes purchased history is not complete

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.