You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fast Charge for iphone 11

Hello,

i have iPhone 11 Model. i like to know the suitable fast charger for this device and i want to know it will support third party power adapter, which supports the fast charging.

Thanks

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 13, 2020 4:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2020 5:03 AM

From Fast charge your iPhone and iPad – Apple Support:

Fast charging works when you use an Apple USB-C to Lightning cable and one of these adapters:

• Apple 18W, 29W, 30W, 61W, 87W, or 96W USB-C Power Adapter
  • A comparable third-party USB-C power adapter that supports USB Power Delivery (USB-PD)

The iPhone 11 can take at most 18 watts, so the 18W USB-C Power Adapter would do the job, along with an Apple USB-C to Lightning cable. A USB-C MacBook power adapter will also work. If you have an iPad charger, those are typically 12W and they will also charge the iPhone 11 much faster than the included 5W charger, although not at the top, 18W rate.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 13, 2020 5:03 AM in response to Sricena1493

From Fast charge your iPhone and iPad – Apple Support:

Fast charging works when you use an Apple USB-C to Lightning cable and one of these adapters:

• Apple 18W, 29W, 30W, 61W, 87W, or 96W USB-C Power Adapter
  • A comparable third-party USB-C power adapter that supports USB Power Delivery (USB-PD)

The iPhone 11 can take at most 18 watts, so the 18W USB-C Power Adapter would do the job, along with an Apple USB-C to Lightning cable. A USB-C MacBook power adapter will also work. If you have an iPad charger, those are typically 12W and they will also charge the iPhone 11 much faster than the included 5W charger, although not at the top, 18W rate.

Fast Charge for iphone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.