You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what channels do I get with Apple TV

what channels do I get with Apple TV??

Posted on Aug 14, 2020 11:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2020 12:04 PM

Apple TV is not an actual Antenna or a “Cable Box”. You can watch movies and stream but you won’t be getting channels like you do with a cable box.

Not “channels” but you do get features and the ability to watch TV shows and movies! Games too!

Think of it more as a streamer 😉

-Christian

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 14, 2020 12:04 PM in response to Netta2828

Apple TV is not an actual Antenna or a “Cable Box”. You can watch movies and stream but you won’t be getting channels like you do with a cable box.

Not “channels” but you do get features and the ability to watch TV shows and movies! Games too!

Think of it more as a streamer 😉

-Christian

Aug 14, 2020 12:43 PM in response to Netta2828

Also, just to be clear there are about 5 Apple TV products.

• Apple TV HD (hardware)
  • Apple TV 4K (hardware)
  • Apple TV app (this is a one stop shop for accessing multiple providers like Apple +, Disney + HBO, and many many others) the App is free, the content is not.
  • Apple TV + (this is Apple's original content)
  • Airplay (this allows user the ability to watch content from their Mac or IOS device on their TV) (note: not all content providers will allow their content to be watched this way)

You can learn more about Apple's TV offerings at www.apple.com/tv

what channels do I get with Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.