You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blacklisted iPhone

Does anyone know, I reported my iPhone lost to my UK carrier (3 UK) and they blacklisted it, I have found the iPhone now though, does anyone know if once a phone has been blacklisted if it can be removed if I supply 3 with proof it’s my phone?

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 14, 2020 1:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2020 10:07 AM

And the answer is, yes, they can be Unblacklisted as long as you can prove it’s your phone (receipt)

However this takes 48 hours (and I’m yet to be unblacklisted, but if I take Three UKs word for it)

3 replies

Aug 14, 2020 1:58 PM in response to iiRyanW

iiRyanW wrote:

Does anyone know, I reported my iPhone lost to my UK carrier (3 UK) and they blacklisted it, I have found the iPhone now though, does anyone know if once a phone has been blacklisted if it can be removed if I supply 3 with proof it’s my phone?

Why not call 3, since they were the ones who is authorized to blacklist it.

Blacklisted iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.