You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to buy songs from iTunes

Hello!

There is a specific music album (Pride and Prejudice) that I have bought 1 song from before (off of iTunes), and I wanted to complete the album. But when I go onto the iTunes store, the album doesn't show up. I go onto my Music app and I find the song and when I hit "show complete album", the album shows up as well as the other songs. But it won't allow me to play/buy the other songs unless I sign up for a subscription of Apple Music, which I don't want.

Is there any way to buy songs or buy the album without having to subscribe to Apple Music?

Thanks.

Posted on Aug 16, 2020 7:46 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2020 10:57 PM

Use the iTunes app To buy music, the music app will suggest getting Apple Music. If it’s not there, it might not be available in your region.

1 reply

Unable to buy songs from iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.