You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email App not working on iphone and mac

The email app on my iphone and mac for my icloud account is not working (not receiving/sending emails). It seems like it is offline but if I go through the safari browser and log-in, my email is working there. Does anybody know if it has something to do with my internet service provider? Or my SMTP server? Please help..

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Aug 17, 2020 2:07 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2020 6:56 AM

Know it here --> If you can't send email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ...

If you can't receive email in the Mail app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, there are a few things you can try.

Make sure that your Notification settings are correct for the Mail app:

• Go to Settings, then tap Notifications.
  • Tap Mail, then tap an email account.
  • Adjust your Alerts, Sounds, and Badges.

If you can't receive email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ...

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 17, 2020 6:56 AM in response to lywasp

Know it here --> If you can't send email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ...

If you can't receive email in the Mail app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, there are a few things you can try.

Make sure that your Notification settings are correct for the Mail app:

• Go to Settings, then tap Notifications.
  • Tap Mail, then tap an email account.
  • Adjust your Alerts, Sounds, and Badges.

If you can't receive email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ...

Email App not working on iphone and mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.