You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please refund this amount

I would like a refund for $4.99 that was charged to my account yesterday for Apple TV. I cancelled this service before the trial date was up, and even called to make sure it had been cancelled. I was assured that no additional charges would be made. So please refund this amount.

​[Edited by Moderator]

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Aug 18, 2020 10:41 AM

2 replies

Aug 18, 2020 2:11 PM in response to appleuserdawg

If you are in the USA the AppleCare phone number is (800) 275-2273, outside the USA, please use the following link to get the phone number in your country. Once you make contact please explain the situation and I'm sure it will be resolved. You are not speaking to Apple here, these are user forums. That means, Apple is simply our hosts and does not read or participate in these forums.

AppleCare contact Information

Please refund this amount

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.