You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my remote then I downloaded the remote app but they ask me to enter the code to my Apple TV but I don’t have remote to enter how can I by pass .

I lost my remote then I downloaded the remote app but they ask me to enter the code to my Apple TV but I don’t have remote to enter how can I by pass .

Posted on Aug 18, 2020 8:18 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2020 10:47 PM

Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

The Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation) need a functional remote to set up the Apple TV Remote app.

The Apple TV (4th or 5th generation) should recognize the Apple TV Remote Control Center widget or the Apple TV Remote app, even without a remote.

For the Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation), your options are:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 18, 2020 10:47 PM in response to tamer151

Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

The Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation) need a functional remote to set up the Apple TV Remote app.

The Apple TV (4th or 5th generation) should recognize the Apple TV Remote Control Center widget or the Apple TV Remote app, even without a remote.

For the Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation), your options are:

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.