You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i keep getting a call saying my icloud is breached

is this from apple or a scam?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 4:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 4:36 PM

Apple does not make such calls.

All such calls are scams from criminals attempting to steal your personal and financial information. The callers will often use number spoofing to pretend they are calling from a legitimate business. The correct course of action is to hang up on them, repeatedly if needed. 

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

13 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 19, 2020 4:36 PM in response to LizMerb

All such calls are scams from criminals attempting to steal your personal and financial information. The callers will often use number spoofing to pretend they are calling from a legitimate business. The correct course of action is to hang up on them, repeatedly if needed. 

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Jan 27, 2021 1:44 PM in response to Lensue912

Lensue912 wrote:

Received phone call that my iCloud account was breached outside the US and I have not been outside the US.

Sep 8, 2020 4:53 PM in response to Morgana76

I’ve also received about 15 calls from Puyallup, WA area number in a span of an hour and a half - same area code and first 3 digits but last 4 are different. Message says my ICloud has been hacked and asking me to “Press one to connect with Apple support advisor press two to listen to this message again or if you wish to contact us later please call us on my toll-free number 315-232-**** thank you…” Bi. Super annoying!!

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

i keep getting a call saying my icloud is breached

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.