You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I connect my iPhone 11 to my Macbook pro?

I am trying to download my photos onto my laptop but I don't seem to have the right usb cord to do so...or I am doing something wrong. I just ordered this computer and I am surprised that it doesn't come with a cord that I can hook my phone to my lap top with...

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 20, 2020 3:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2020 3:52 PM

amandarollyson1 wrote:

I am trying to download my photos onto my laptop but I don't seem to have the right usb cord to do so...or I am doing something wrong. I just ordered this computer and I am surprised that it doesn't come with a cord that I can hook my phone to my lap top with...

The macbook pro only comes with a cable to charging cable. You'll prob need to buy a C to usb device in order to connect to itunes.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 20, 2020 3:52 PM in response to amandarollyson1

amandarollyson1 wrote:

The macbook pro only comes with a cable to charging cable. You'll prob need to buy a C to usb device in order to connect to itunes.

how do I connect my iPhone 11 to my Macbook pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.