You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is xr screen low in touch sensitivity?

I just switched from one plus 7 to xr and I feel notice in touch alot, Like when sometimes I have to double click on someones username on insta to go to their page or in other apps like I have to click more than once to access something like for example - If I am googling something and wanna click on a link Id have to click twice to actually access it? This problem doesnt occur when gaming and I play heavy games but it happens when I am going through some apps. Is it because of smaller screen? Or I am just not used to it? Or is it because xr touch sensitivity is low?

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 22, 2020 12:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2020 12:58 AM

Change 3D or Haptic Touch sensitivity on your iPhone

• Go to Settings and tap Accessibility.
  • Tap Touch, then tap 3D & Haptic Touch. Depending on the device you have, you might see 3D Touch or Haptic Touch only.*
  • Turn on the feature, then use the slider to select a sensitivity level.

Change 3D or Haptic Touch sensitivity on your iPhone - Apple ...

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 22, 2020 12:58 AM in response to ishu97

Change 3D or Haptic Touch sensitivity on your iPhone

• Go to Settings and tap Accessibility.
  • Tap Touch, then tap 3D & Haptic Touch. Depending on the device you have, you might see 3D Touch or Haptic Touch only.*
  • Turn on the feature, then use the slider to select a sensitivity level.

Change 3D or Haptic Touch sensitivity on your iPhone - Apple ...

Is xr screen low in touch sensitivity?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.